Hard Knock Tv’s Nick Huff Barili sits down with Saint Jhn for in-depth interview at Truth Studios. In Episode 2, Saint Jhn and Nick talk about lyrics to songs on Saint Jhn’s project “Collection One” including “Some Nights”, “Selfish” and “Brilliant Bitch”. Saint Jhn also talks about references to 2Pac and Jay-Z in his lyrics and what it was like watching Jay-Z change the game. Nick and Saint Jhn also get in to the concept of monogamy and polygamy and how society pushes the notion that you need another person to complete you.
- Next story SAINt JHN talks Ghetto Lenny’s Love Songs, “Trap”, His Brothers Getting Deported, 21 Savage, Meek
- Previous story SAINt JHN talks Childhood, Rihanna, Creative Process, Speaking Things Into Existence
- Snow Tha Product on Latino Stereotypes in Hip Hop, Lauryn Hill, Eminem, Having to Prove Herself
- Logic on Finding Happiness Within Yourself, Insecurities, GP4, Dark Place, A2Z, Celebration, Twitch
- Nick Grant and Tae Beast on Finding Your Own Truth, Word Play, Equality, Jay-Z, New Album, Entendres
- Logic Talks DadBod, Hip Hop Growing Older, Andre 3000, Jay-Z, Chance, 5 Hooks, Critics, GP4, Lyrics
- Vic Mensa talks Heaven on Earth, Pharrell, NERD, Wings, Jay-Z, No ID, Being Misunderstood, Critics