Hard Knock Tv’s Nick Huff Barili sits down with Saint Jhn for in-depth interview at Truth Studios. In Episode 2, Saint Jhn and Nick talk about lyrics to songs on Saint Jhn’s project “Collection One” including “Some Nights”, “Selfish” and “Brilliant Bitch”. Saint Jhn also talks about references to 2Pac and Jay-Z in his lyrics and what it was like watching Jay-Z change the game. Nick and Saint Jhn also get in to the concept of monogamy and polygamy and how society pushes the notion that you need another person to complete you.
- Next story SAINt JHN talks Ghetto Lenny’s Love Songs, “Trap”, His Brothers Getting Deported, 21 Savage, Meek
- Previous story SAINt JHN talks Childhood, Rihanna, Creative Process, Speaking Things Into Existence
- B-Real on Latinos in Hip Hop, Cardi B, Snoop, Dr Dre, Eminem, Boo Yaa Tribe, New Album, Scott Storch
- Trueno Habla Mateo Vs Trueno, Mamichula, Nicki, Sangría, WOS, Batallas, FMS, Rain, Background, Boca
- Nicky Jam on Freestyling at Grocery Store, Breaking Cycle of Addiction, Eminem, Jay Z, Reggaeton
- Nathy Peluso Habla Nuevo Disco, Hip Hop, Salsa, SANA SANA, PURO VENENO, AGARRATE, Missy y Timbaland
- Black Thought on Growing Up in Philly, Creative Process, Musical DNA, Big Pun, Super Lyrical