Hard Knock Tv’s Nick Huff Barili sits down with Saint Jhn for in-depth interview at Truth Studios. In Episode 2, Saint Jhn and Nick talk about lyrics to songs on Saint Jhn’s project “Collection One” including “Some Nights”, “Selfish” and “Brilliant Bitch”. Saint Jhn also talks about references to 2Pac and Jay-Z in his lyrics and what it was like watching Jay-Z change the game. Nick and Saint Jhn also get in to the concept of monogamy and polygamy and how society pushes the notion that you need another person to complete you.
- Next story SAINt JHN talks Ghetto Lenny’s Love Songs, “Trap”, His Brothers Getting Deported, 21 Savage, Meek
- Previous story SAINt JHN talks Childhood, Rihanna, Creative Process, Speaking Things Into Existence
- Nicki Nicole Habla Nuevo Album, Trueno, Tatuajes, Mon Laferte, Rochy RD, Lunay, Christina Aguilera
- J Balvin talks Childhood, Moving to US, Latino Gang, New Album, Poblado Remix, Nicky Jam, Hip Hop
- Feid Habla Colombia, Reggaeton, Nicky Jam, Eminem, Bad Bunny, Proceso Creativo, J Balvin,Nuevo Album
- C Tangana Habla Fama, Drake, Me Dejaste De Querer, Proceso Creativo, Reggaeton, El Madrileño, Jay-Z
- Farina Habla Depresión, Natti Natasha, Libertad Sexual, Arcángel, Ivy Queen, Las Nenas, Freestyles