Hard Knock Tv’s Nick Huff Barili sits down with Saint Jhn for in-depth interview at Truth Studios. In Episode 2, Saint Jhn and Nick talk about lyrics to songs on Saint Jhn’s project “Collection One” including “Some Nights”, “Selfish” and “Brilliant Bitch”. Saint Jhn also talks about references to 2Pac and Jay-Z in his lyrics and what it was like watching Jay-Z change the game. Nick and Saint Jhn also get in to the concept of monogamy and polygamy and how society pushes the notion that you need another person to complete you.
- Next story SAINt JHN talks Ghetto Lenny’s Love Songs, “Trap”, His Brothers Getting Deported, 21 Savage, Meek
- Previous story SAINt JHN talks Childhood, Rihanna, Creative Process, Speaking Things Into Existence
- Black Thought on Growing Up in Philly, Creative Process, Musical DNA, Big Pun, Super Lyrical
- Lecrae says “Cancel Culture is Stupid”, talks Restoration, God vs Religion, Overcoming Depression
- Logic Previews 1st Beat Tape, Talks Releasing Tape, Nujabes, Tokyo, Production, Sampling Video Games
- Mez on Directing J Cole’s Middle Child, Motifs in Art, Dropping Singles vs Albums, Loading, Nipsey
- Mez on Power of Visualization, Friendship w/ J Cole, Says Writing for Dr Dre was like Method Acting