Hard Knock Tv’s Nick Huff Barili sits down with Saint Jhn for in-depth interview at Truth Studios. In Episode 3, Saint Jhn and Nick talk about lyrics to “Some Nights”, “Trap”, working with Lil Baby and Meek Mill, and new project called “Ghetto Lenny’s Love Songs”. Saint Jhn also talks about having to watch his brothers get deported and 21 Savage getting detained. Much more in this interview including, Saint Jhn describing how he wants to be remembered. This is the 3rd and final episode from this conversation. Make sure you subscribe to be notified when new videos go live!
- Next story Girl Ultra – DameLove – Unplugged Acoustic Performance (Rendimiento Acústico)
- Previous story SAINt JHN talks Jay-Z, 2Pac, Monogamy vs Polygamy, “Selfish”, “Brilliant Bitch”, “Some Nights”
- Saint Jhn on Jay-Z Changing The Game, Rihanna, Creative Process, Manifesting Things Into Reality
- Saint Jhn on Creative Process, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Monogamy vs Polygamy, Manifesting Things Into Reality, “Trap”,”Selfish”,”Some Nights”
- A Journey Through Music w/ Chika EP #4
- Rakim on James Brown: “That was the beginning of Hip Hop”, Also Talks Sampling, Creative Process
- Raja Kumari on Not Fitting In, “N.R.I.”, Lauryn Hill, Nas, Hip Hop in India, “Mute”,Lil Wayne,Hustle