Hopsin on Having Suicidal Thoughts, Sleeping in Abandoned Building, Fort Collins
Hard Knock Tv’s Nick Huff Barili sits down with Hopsin for exclusive in-depth interview. In part 2, Hopsin:
1. Breaks down what happened in “Fort Collins” that inspired him to write song.
2. Talks about why he didn’t perform and what lead him to sleep in an abandoned building.
3. Opens up about why he was having suicidal thoughts.
4. Wonders “Who really cares about me?”
5. Details advice that Yelawolf gave him: You have to do what makes YOU happy.
6. Does 50 Cent impression.
7. Recalls getting bullied in High School and not fitting in.
We are just getting started with this in-depth interview.
Tune in next week for part 3 of Hopsin’s and Nick’s conversation.
Make sure to subscribe to www.youtube.com/hardknocktv for our latest videos, including more from our interview with Hopsin next week. You can also follow us at www.facebook.com/hardknocktv and @Hardknocktv @NickHuff on twitter.