Hard Knock Tv’s Nick Huff Barili sits down with Saint Jhn for in-depth interview at Truth Studios. In Episode 2, Saint Jhn and Nick talk about lyrics to songs on Saint Jhn’s project “Collection One” including “Some Nights”, “Selfish” and “Brilliant Bitch”. Saint Jhn also talks about references to 2Pac and Jay-Z in his lyrics and what it was like watching Jay-Z change the game. Nick and Saint Jhn also get in to the concept of monogamy and polygamy and how society pushes the notion that you need another person to complete you.
- Next story SAINt JHN talks Ghetto Lenny’s Love Songs, “Trap”, His Brothers Getting Deported, 21 Savage, Meek
- Previous story SAINt JHN talks Childhood, Rihanna, Creative Process, Speaking Things Into Existence
- J Cole on First Raps, Stories Behind Born Sinner, Lyrics, Double Meanings, Beating the System
- Kendrick Lamar Talks Being a Good Kid in Maad City, Project with J Cole, Dr Dre, Tupac, Not Smoking
- Sech Habla Carrera, Daddy Yankee, Bad Bunny, Proceso Creativo, Nando Boom, Panama, Nicky Jam, 1 of 1
- Nicki Nicole Habla de Su Carrera, Colocao, Cazzu, Proceso Creativo, Duki, BZRP, Wapo Traketero y Mas
- Saint Jhn on Jay-Z Changing The Game, Rihanna, Creative Process, Manifesting Things Into Reality