Hard Knock Tv’s Nick Huff Barili sits down with Hopsin for exclusive in-depth interview. In part 1, Hopsin:
1. Breaks down Ill Mind of Hopsin 7.
2. Says he wasn’t to happy with his last album. “I was over the rap thing.”
3. Talks about falling out from Christianity.
4. Confesses “I’m still on a quest to find God.”
5. Describes Ill Mind 7 as “Venting on a Beat.”
6. Says you can make heaven everywhere you go ones you understand how to use your mind.
7. Explains that everyone could have the success he has if they used their brain. He does not feel that he has any particular talents that other people can’t obtain.
We are just getting started with this in-depth interview.
Tune in next week for part 2 of Hopsin’s and Nick’s conversation.
Make sure to subscribe to www.youtube.com/hardknocktv for our latest videos, including more from our interview with Hopsin next week. You can also follow us at www.facebook.com/hardknocktv and @Hardknocktv @NickHuff on twitter.