Hard Knock Tv’s Nick Huff Barili sits down with 6ix for in-depth interview and exclusive production break down of Logic’s album “Confessions of A Dangerous Mind”. In episode 7, the final episode of this series, 6ix breaks down his and Logic’s song “Mama” which features Cordae. 6ix shares FL production tips, including how he used rim shot snare for this track. This is for the real ones that want to know all the details that go into making a song! Not only does 6ix tell stories of how him and Logic work together but he also opens up the FL Studio file and the shows the plug-ins he used.
- Next story SAINt JHN talks Childhood, Rihanna, Creative Process, Speaking Things Into Existence
- Previous story 6ix on Logic’s “Lost in Translation”, Original Sample Not Clearing + More
- B-Real on Latinos in Hip Hop, Cardi B, Snoop, Dr Dre, Eminem, Boo Yaa Tribe, New Album, Scott Storch
- Trueno Habla Mateo Vs Trueno, Mamichula, Nicki, Sangría, WOS, Batallas, FMS, Rain, Background, Boca
- Nicky Jam on Freestyling at Grocery Store, Breaking Cycle of Addiction, Eminem, Jay Z, Reggaeton
- Nathy Peluso Habla Nuevo Disco, Hip Hop, Salsa, SANA SANA, PURO VENENO, AGARRATE, Missy y Timbaland
- Black Thought on Growing Up in Philly, Creative Process, Musical DNA, Big Pun, Super Lyrical